Feel like summer has snuck up on you? Stealth rock creates an entry hazard that affects its opponents based on their vulnerability to rock attacks. A neutral attack will do 12.5 % damage and break focus bands. Fire pokemon trying to take advantage of Sunny Day will receive 25% damage and poor Charizard will take a whopping 50% damage.
Earthquake (Ground, Power 100, Acc 100):
Just like the Sun moves the Earth, these Solrocks can move the ground and cause super effective damage to fire, rock, electric, poison and steel types.
Rock Slide (Rock STAB, Power 75, Acc 90):
Summertime means heading to the pool and waterslide or down to the creek with the ole rope swing and rockslide. Rock Slide gives you a 30% chance of making your opponent flinch. While Solrock's speed is only slightly better than average, it can learn Rock Polish at lvl 20 and boost its speed two stages.
Explosion (Normal, Power 250, Acc 100):
Summer means an explosion of fun. With Solrock's resistances and immunities and ability to learn Cosmic Power at lvl 34 (raises both Defense and Special Defense) it can take a couple hits and explode taking out an opponent with it.
Each of these will carry with them the TM 11, Sunny Day. Sunny Day decreases the power of water attacks 50% and raises the power of Fire attacks by 50%. Pokemon with Chlorophyll Ability will double their speed and Solarbeamers will be able to attack in one turn.
All of these Solrocks will have 29+ IV in Attack and have one 29+ IV in Def or SpDef.
- Comment with your Name and Friend Code
- Get a Pokemon to trade, I'm not looking for anything particular just something you don't want. Please attach a shard piece to your Pokemon so I can keep these giveaways going. Sun stones would be great too.
- Be in the Wi-Fi zone at 2:00 PM pacific (5:00 PM Eastern, 10:00 PM British Summer Time) on Tuesday, July 8. If you can't make this time leave a post in the missed farming forum and I'll catch you at a later time.
- Make yourself available to Trade (invite->Trade) I will come to you when I'm ready. Be patient I will have plenty but will need to restock.
- If you are new to our site, your first comment will be moderated. Don't worry if your post doesn't show, we will get to it in time, and you will not miss out!
Come check out the Sunny Solrock from the Backward Seven Ranch!