- Jane May Blogs - Jane May is part of the writing team over at Career Ramblings. She uses her blog to talk about things that do not fit on the Career Ramblings blog. She does not update daily but she does respond to comments on a regular basis.
- Diary of a Sane Man - My good friend Grim runs this blog and he is a bit of a punk. No, really, he has a mohawk and wears a lot of black. He writes some great video game articles but his language is a bit on the coarse side.
- The REAL Ryan J. Parker - Ryan has several blogs going and this one does not get updated as frequently as it should. Still, he has some good content and I know he's there for me if I run into a PHP or mySQL problem.
- Rose DesRochers - World Outside my Window - I met Rose via MyBlogLog. She blogs very frequently and a lot of her posts are just deep enough to make you think. Some of her content is not for those under 13.
- Catch a Falling Star - Kelly posts almost daily on her blog and, like me, she covers a lot of random things. She has a lot of good things to say and she never gets into a heated argument via comments.
I hope you take a few minutes to check out these blogs. Some of them might appeal to you while others may not. I know my tastes in blogs are quite varied and eclectic so you may not like any of these!
As a further challenge, I would like to ask all five of the above bloggers to make a post listing five blogs that they read.
PS: If I did not list your blog, and you know that I read it, don't worry. I'll be doing some more speed linking articles in the future and I'll be sure to send you some link love then!