It is now Day seven and here is where the stocks sit:
1) INTC – 405 shares – $8444.25 purchased 12/11/6 at $20.84 per share. Current price $20.84
The INTC shares went from $20.84 on purchase to $20.84. I’m right back where I started!
2) HAS – 399 shares – $10776.99 purchased 12/18/6 at $27.01 per share Current price $27.24
The shares hit above my sell price of $27.51 yesterday so they were all sold for $27.51, netting me a clear $0.50 per share or $199.50 in profit!
3) YHOO – 38 shares – $1042.34 purchased 12/5/6 at $27.43 per share Current price $26.30
The Yahoo shares went from $27.43 on purchase to $26.30. This is a loss of $1.13 per share! Which results in a net loss of $42.94.
4) IQWB – 58 shares – $9.28 purchased 12/11/6 at $0.16 per share Current price $0.125
The IQWB shares went from $0.16 on purchase to $0.1250. This is a loss of $0.035 per share which results in a net loss of $2.03.
I’m still planning to sell this one once it hits $0.20 again!
The value of my portfolio now stands at: $20450.50 which means I have made $450.50.
I now have cash reserves of $10999.60, what should I buy?
5) DELL – 416 shares – $10978.24 purchased 12/19/6 at $26.39 per share Current price $26.39
Leaving me with cash reserves of: $21.36.
Why Dell? Because I believe that come the second week of January they will have a gained a few points on their stock. Holiday shopping is in full swing and I think they stand to benefit from it.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a stock market analyst. Following the suggestions in this series of articles is done at your own risk. The buying and selling of these stocks, in regards to this series of articles, is entirely hypothetical as no money ever changes hands. Before you invest in any stocks or bonds please take some time to talk to someone who knows more about the market than I do!