To celebrate the move from HMTK to PokeFarm we are running a very special week devoted to Baby Pokemon!
To start us out I will be offering the Rock type Pokemon Bonsly. This new Pokemon is Rare in Diamond but common in Pearl. To breed this Pokemon you must have a Sudowoodo holding Rock Incense. Lucky for all of you I just happen to have that item!
Bonsly first appeared in the GameCube game Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. You had to coax the Bonsly out of an area and if you startled him you had to start all over again! Later you had to find him at a battle spot. Once you caught him his owner would show up and take him back.
Bonsly will evolve into Sudowoodo once Bonsly learns the move Mimic. This move is learned at level 17. What this also means is that if you choose not to learn Mimic at level 17 your Bonsly will never evolve out of its baby stage.
Bonsly can be hatched with one of two abilities:
- Rock Head – Bonsly receives no recoil damage.
- Sturdy – One hit KO moves will not work.
The Bonsly I have hatched may have either one of those abilities and they have the following move set:
- Copycat (Normal) – Copies opponents last move.
- Rollout (Rock) – A five turn attack that gets more powerful over time.
- Selfdestruct (Normal) – Inflicts severe damage and knocks Bonsly out.
- Rock Throw (Rock) – Throw small rocks.
1. I don’t care what you trade me though I would prefer a non-Sinnoh Pokemon.
2. The Pokemon you trade to me must be holding something.
3. I prefer berries over all other items.
4. The only exception to berries are the two items that Magby/Elekid hold when caught in the wild.
5. For berries I need: 60+.
6. When you leave your information in the comments below your trainer name must be correct. When I do the trading I refer to the comments on the site to see who gets what.
7. When you enter the Wi-Fi zone select the trade option and wait for me to select you.
8. If you can, be early. I am sometimes on early.
9. Don’t be afraid to trade amongst yourselves.
Friend Code: 0559 3242 3898
- Have something to trade to me
- Be in the Wi-Fi zone by 8:00PM EDT (New York Time) on Monday August 6, 2007
- Be ready