My first experience with this happy little grassy dinosaur-thing wasn’t until Diamond and Pearl, but once I got my hands on one, this leafy wonder quickly became one of my all-time favorite grass-types.
It’s stats are average but once it evolves, first into Bayleef at level 16 and then into Meganium at 32, it quickly becomes quite the powerful, um, whatever it is. Add to that it’s ability to learn Solarbeam on it’s own and the ability to be taught Sunny Day and you have a very powerful Grass-type that can take on even the toughest of opponents!
It never gains any extra type so you’ll always have to worry about Fire types and a couple others, but that’s a small price to pay for, in my opinion, one of the better Grass starters around.
Normally, as Tater described yesterday, the only way to get this little dino-weed is to play through Emerald and get it after beating the Elite 4 (or earn it in Pokemon XD for the Gamecube). However, today I will be cutting out the middle-man and delivering this one directly into your grubby little mitts. And here is all you need to do:
All you need to do:
- Leave a comment with your trainer name and friend code. I’ve had to clear out my pal pad a bit, so I will need your codes!
- Be in the Wifi room by 8:00 EDT (7:00 CDT) on Wednesday, Aug. 1, and be in Trade Mode (Invite -> Trade). I will come to you when I’m ready.
- Have something to trade. I’ll take anything, but I’m still trying to fill my ‘dex, so I prefer any non-Sinnoh Pokemon that you may have.
- It doesn’t need to be holding anything, but items are always appreciated, including berries. I’m still trying to collect all the berries and I still need #’s 31, 48, 53, 59 – 64.
- Don’t be afraid to trade amongst yourselves!
My trainer name is Bott and my friend code is 2320 2629 3165. I look forward to seeing all of you at the Market!