Ah, Phione, the complicated result of breeding the legendary Manaphy. You can get the pretty awesome Manaphy from a Pokemon Ranger game, and thats the only place you'll get it. Put your Manaphy egg in the Daycare with a Ditto and you get Phione. But, Phione will never, ever evolve back into Manaphy. And poor Phione has much lower stats and does not learn some moves its parent learns, like Heart Swap and Tail Glow. Regardless, it is still very usable, just not a powerful as its parent.
To get a Phione, there is no other way to get it if you don't have Manaphy than trading. Don't have a Manaphy? Have one, but you don't want send it to daycare? Good, because tonight I'm handing out Phiones for all to enjoy and fill up their Pokedexs!
Tonights crop is all named after Cheeses! It seemed appropriate. Want one?
- Comment with your Name and Friend Code
- **READ THIS**--> Even if we have traded before, I need your information again! I had to clean out my palpad, I had no room for new trades. I have to make room for all this trading! If you don't give me this information, I CAN NOT trade with you!
- Get something (preferably non-sinnoh, though I will take anything, items are always appreciated)
- Be in the Wi-Fi zone between 6:30pm-7:30pm EDT on August 7 (Tuesday)
- Make yourself available to Trade (Invite->Trade) I will come to you when I'm ready.
Trainer name: God
Friend Code:5369 6895 7194
Surprise! I'll be on early to check up on my WiFi, to see if it is up to par. Come early if you please!