Welcome to Thursday of Dragon Week! My handle here is BryGuy and I will be heading this evening's Pokemon Farmer's Market featuring Trapinch. As many of you probably know, Trapinch is that little, orangish, chompy dude that you would always find in a desert somewhere. Trapinch is rare in the Pearl and Diamond games and you must be using the Pokeradar. They are only available after you defeat the Elite Four. Yes, Trapinch is only a Ground type, but it will evolve into Vibrava and Flygon, which are both Dragon/Ground types. I suggest that you carefully consult a pokedex before you train and evolve Trapinch. There are many options to consider. Evolve it too quickly and it will miss the chance to learn some devastating moves. Also, Trapinch can be amazingly handy in his basic, unevolved state. Trapinch's abilities are Hyper Cutter or Arena Trap. Yes, indeed, Arena Trap! Little Trapinch can hold an opponent, preventing it from escaping, while it beats it up with its nasty moves!
I have bred a fine batch of Trapinches and I am looking forward to sharing them with all of you! The Trapinches I have bred for this occasion have different sets of learned egg-moves (these are moves that the Pokemon can not learn through leveling-up). When we trade, feel free to look over the Trapinches I have available and choose the one you would like. Please feel free to turn up the loudness on your game so we can talk back and forth during the trade, making selection easier. By the way, you don't need a headset to talk. Your DS built-in microphone will do the trick. If you would rather not talk and select a Trapinch, I will pick one for you.
Here are the rules and procedures for tonight's Farmer's Market:
- Enter my trainer name and friend code into your pal pad. My trainer name is BryGuy and my friend code is 3737 6015 6762.
- Have a Pokemon ready in your party to trade to me. Today I will accept anything but I like to be surprised! Feel free to trade me something you think is cool or unique. It is especially nice if the Pokemon is holding something (berries, items, etc.)!
- Post a comment to this article saying that you would like a Trapinch. Make sure you clearly and accurately list your trainer name from your game and your friend code. I will enter as many of these before the Farmer's Market as I can.
- In your game, enter the WiFi Club at 7:00 pm eastern time (6:00 pm central time) on Thursday, July 12, 2007.
- When you enter the Wi-Fi zone select the trade option (INVITE -> TRADE) and wait for me to select you.
- If you can, be early. I may be online early.
- Please be patient. This is only my second time heading a Farmer's Market. I should have plenty of Trapinches. I may have to leave the WiFi Club sometimes to get more Trapinches. Please don't panic, I'll return promptly!
- The Farmer's Market will run from 7:00 to 8:00 pm EDT.
- I am only prepared to trade specially prepared Trapinches. Please do not ask for other Pokemon. I will not be trading anything other than Trapinches tonight. Thanks.
I am looking forward to trading. See you at the Farmer's Market!
* Trainer name: BryGuy
* Friend Code: 3737 6015 6762
Note: If you miss a farming event just visit the Missed Farming Eventsarea of the forum and look around.