Let's see if I can break it down real fast:
- Ando tried to kill Sylar and gets rescued by Hiro.
- Bennet and Parkman do not kill Molly.
- Nikki knocks out the illusion girl and saves Micah.
- Peter goes nuclear way up high in the sky. Why Nathan had to fly him up there (don't know if he died or not) is unclear to me as can fly on his own.
- Sylar gets stabbed but is not dead, evidenced by the blood trail to the man hole cover. I did not see the markings on the manhole cover but, if it is a telco manhole it only leads to a small room. Not just a small room but a small room that may be filled with poisonous gas.
- After the cops and EMT folks arrive no one seems even the least bit concerned with what happened to Sylar. No one!
- Hiro finds himself in 17th century Japan.
That is the quick breakdown.
I can't help but wonder something. If Peter had the chance to meet Linderman before Linderman's death could he have absorbed the power to heal?
What about Peter's visit with Charles Deveaux? Was that some sort of dream or what? It could not have been time travel because Bennet found Peter on the street and "woke him up" during the sequence.
All in all I was not impressed with the way the season ended. I found it lame.