Welcome to Farmers Favorites week! This week the farmers are going to be choosing one of their favorite pokemon and offering it to you under the normal farming guidelines. I'm not sure what the other farmers are going to be choosing, but I want to share my favorite pokemon with you today.
Espeon became my favorite pokemon from the second I received my first Eevee and battled the Eevee Sisters in Gold. I had always been drawn to the psychic pokemon for some reason, so it was a perfect fit! Plus, the challenge in evolving from Eevee to Espeon intrigued me as well. Since the evolution is a challenge, I don't want you to miss out on that fun, soooo....
Thats right, I'm going to offer everyone's favorite unstable mutatable oh em gee this thing has seven evolutions Pokemon! Eevee has been around since the beginning, and has always been just a little bit off. For those of you who aren't aware, there are now seven different typed evolutions for Eevee. I'm going to run down them all for you right quick so you can understand the full complexity of the matter at hand.
- First you have basic Eevee, Normal Type.
- Second you have Jolteon evolved by way of the Thunderstone.
- Next is Flareon, achieved after using the Firestone.
- Lastly is Vaporeon using yet another stone, a Water stone.
...at least we all thought that was the end of it. Then the Jhoto region was made known to us through Gold/Silver/Crystal games and that introduced two new evolutions, as well as new ways to get there. Happiness and time of Day!
Espeon was gained through making Eevee super happy and level during the day, while making Eevee happy and leveling during the night nets you Umbreon.
And there you have it, the evolutions of Eevee! What? No, thats it, surely a Pokemon can't have more than five evolutions! Oh wait, I already told you we've got seven to go through, didn't I? So much for a little bit of bait and switch.
After Hoenn completely left us hanging without any new Eevee evolutions, D/P offered another unique way to evolve our bipolar fuzz-ball. Location, location, location.
Leafeon is obtainable after getting Eevee a level near the mossy rock in Sinnoh.
And last, but not least is Glaceon, this time gain a level near the icy rock.
There, NOW you have it, the idiot's guide to Eevee evolutions. Nintendo has really gone all out with unique ways to evolve pokes, and Eevee takes advantage of just about all of them. No matter what your type preference, chances are there is an Eevee evolution, or 'Eeveelution' to fit your tastes, and that's why i'm offering it up for you today.
I happened to get a hold of one that had some interesting egg moves, so that's what I'll be giving out. Here is the beginning move-set on these guys.
The most useful of these is most likely Covet for stealing those rare items from wild Pokemon without filling up your boxes.
Without further ado, here are my rules:
1. I don't care what you trade me though I would prefer a non-Sinnoh Pokemon.
2. The Pokemon you trade to me must be holding something.
3. When you leave your information in the comments below your trainer name must be correct. When I do the trading I refer to the comments on the site to see who gets what.
4. When you enter the Wi-Fi zone select the trade option and wait for me to select you.
5. If you can, be early. I am sometimes on early.
6. Don't be afraid to trade amongst yourselves.
Friend Code: 3136 3364 7333
- Have something to trade to me
- Be in the Wi-Fi zone by 7:00PM EDT (6:00 Central) on Monday July 16, 2007
- Be ready!
See you there!